Organic Bourbon Vanilla Powder is sourced from the Island of Reunion, just east of Madagascar. It is considered by many aficionados the gold standard for vanilla. Due to its superior flavor and aromatic qualities, it is the most popular and sought after vanilla variety. The flavor is rich, dark and creamy with an overwhelming sweet, buttery aroma. It is well suited for many baking recipes, drinks and desserts. It combines beautifully with cacao. We love it as a complement to healthy smoothies.
We are proud to offer this certified organic, best of the best product. The fragrant compounds present in Vanilla planifolia are reputed to have beneficial effects on on various neurological dysfunctions including Alzheimer's disease. The combination of compounds found in vanilla exhibit strong antioxidant activity in laboratory studies.
- Premium Quality Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla
- Vanilla Planifolia from the Island of Reunion
- Carefully Crafted using the Bourbon Method
- Superior Taste and Aroma
- Use in Baking, Drink and Dessert Recipes
- Gluten Free
No statements on this web site have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No product or information on this web site is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Storage and Consumption
- How Long Does Bourbon Vanilla Powder Last?
- Bourbon vanilla powder typically keeps its flavor for at least a year if it is stored properly. You should store ground vanilla, in the same manner, you store whole vanilla beans.
- How To Best Store Bourbon Vanilla Powder?
- Bourbon vanilla powder is best stored in a cool and dark place. The optimal storage temperature is between 60 and 85 degrees. It's important that you don't place it in the refrigerator or freezer.
Additional nutritional facts can be found here.