Organic Medjool Dates are variously referred to as the king of dates, the diamond of dates or the crown jewel of dates. These nicknames arise from the texture and taste characteristics of this particular variety. Superedibles Certified Organic Medjool Dates are exquisite examples of what are categorically superior dates. These luscious fruits are tree ripened and sun-dried while still on the tree. They have a rich caramel-like taste with hints of honey and cinnamon.
IMPORTANT: No statements on this web site have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No product or information on this web site is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Nutritious and Versatile Food with Many Suggested Benefits
- Great Taste
- Easy to Digest
- Balanced Food
- Gluten Free
Storage and Consumption
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How Long Do Medjool Dates Last?
- Dried Medjool dates when stored in a refrigerator can be good for a year. When frozen they can last for 5 years.
- How To Best Store Medjool Dates?
- Medjool dates should be stored in the fridge. At room temperature dates will last 2-3 months. In hot and humid conditions dates can spoil quicker.
Can I buy Medjool Dates in bulk?
Are your Medjool Dates pitted?
- Yes, we sell Medjool Dates in three package sizes. 12 ounce, 6 pounds, and 12 pounds.
- No, our Medjool Dates come with pits.
Additional nutritional facts can be found here.