Organic Goji Berries
are renowned as one of the world most powerful superfoods. In addition to being a delicious snack, Superedibles Certified Organic Goji Berries are extremely nutritious. They are packed with fiber, minerals, vitamins, and phytonutrients. Gojis are one of the highest antioxidant fruits available. due to their significant polyphenol content. The unique polysaccharides found in Goji Berries are strong immune system boosters and believed to promote health and wellness.
- One of the Worlds Super Fruits
- Unique Polysaccharides Support Immune and General Health
- Vitamins, Minerals, and Fiber
- Gluten Free
- Premium Quality
- Guilt Free
- Non Dairy
No statements on this web site have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No product or information on this web site is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Storage and Consumption
- How Long Do Goji Berries Last?
- Goji Berries will last about 1 year if stored in a cool dry place. Avoid keeping in a hot and humid environment.
- How To Best Store Goji Berries?
- Goji Berries are best stored in a cool dry place. Longevity depends on the climate, if you live in a low humidity climate, storing them in your pantry will be fine.