Organic Mission Figs are delicious as a snack or ingredient in both sweet and savory recipes. They provide a natural sweetness reminiscent of prunes with a chewy texture offset by pleasant crunchiness of the tiny seeds. Superedibles Certified Organic Mission Figs are extremely nutritious. They are packed with fiber, minerals, vitamins and phytonutrients which provide many healthful benefits. Our figs are non-GMO, with no additives. Pure goodness for your enjoyment.
Nutritious and Versatile Food with Many Suggested Benefits
IMPORTANT: No statements on this web site have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No product or information on this web site is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Great Taste
- Easy to Digest
- Balanced Food
- Vitamins, Minerals and Fiber
- Gluten Free
Storage and Consumption
- How Long Do Mission Figs Last?
- Properly stored Mission Figs should last between 6 to 12 months at room temperature. Holding them in the fridge will not extend their shelf life by a significant amount of time.
- How To Best Store Mission Figs?
- To enhance the longevity of Mission Figs it is recommended to keep them in an airtight container or heavy duty zip lock bag. Don't store in a hot and humid environment, instead store in the refrigerator