Organic Hemp Seeds, also known as hemp hearts, hulled hemp seeds, hemp nuggets, and hemp nuts are an excellent raw vegan source of very high-quality protein, beneficial essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, phytosterols, and phenolic acids. Hemp seed has been used by humans as food and medicine in virtually every part of the world for millennia.
- Stearidonic Acid
- Use In: Smoothies, Yogurt, Salad, Cereal, Side Dishes, Soups, and Baking
No statements on this web site have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No product or information on this web site is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Storage and Consumption
- How Long Do Hemp Seeds Last?
- If properly stored in the refregirator hemp seeds should last a year after opening. If stored at room temperature, hemp seeds should last 3-4 months after opening.
- How To Best Store Hemp Seeds?
- Ideally, hemp seeds should be stored in the fridge in a tightly closed container or resealable bag. Avoid leaving hemp seeds exposed to direct sunlight and high temperatures.