Organic Flax Seed
is legendary for its high omega-3 fatty acids content, high-lignin content, and mucilage gums. Flax seed has been recommended by health professionals for helping with many conditions.
- Premium Quality
- Omega 3
- Nutritious and Versatile Food with Many Suggested Benefits
- Non Dairy
- Gluten Free
No statements on this web site have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No product or information on this web site is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Storage and Consumption
- How Long Do Flax Seeds Last?
- Kept in the refrigerator flax seeds will last for about a year. At room temperature, if tightly sealed they should last for 6 months.
- How To Best Store Flax Seeds?
- It is best to keep flax seeds in a tightly closed opaque container in the fridge. Leaving flax seeds in the sunlight in a loosely closed clear container will accelerate the speed at which the fats are going to oxidize.