Organic Raw Brazil Nuts
have a fresh creamy flavor and texture. They can be used in recipes calling for macadamia nuts. Use them whole or chop them for bite-sized pieces. Brazil nuts are extremely high in selenium which is important in thyroid and immune system function. Brazil nuts are rich in magnesium. They contain protein comprising all 9 essential amino acids. Brazil nuts are high in Vitamins E and B1.
- Monounsaturated Fats
- Great when used in Pesto, Trail Mixes, Cereal, Salads, Savory Dishes, and Desserts
No statements on this web site have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No product or information on this web site is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Storage and Consumption
- How Long Do Brazil Nuts Last?
- Raw Brazil nuts can last up to 9 months in the pantry and up to 12 months if stored in a fridge. Brazil nuts contain higher amounts of oil than other nuts and are more susceptible to become rancid.
- How To Best Store Brazil Nuts?
- Raw Brazil nuts should be stored in a tightly closed container to keep out contaminants and more importantly moisture. They should be stored in a fridge.