Organic Raw Filberts
are packed with nutrition. Also known as hazelnuts, they contain monounsaturated oleic acid, vitamin E, minerals, beta-sitosterol, and antioxidant polyphenols. Superedibles Organic Raw Filberts are the freshest available. They have a subtle sweetness and clean aroma that makes them a favorite. These quality nuts can be used as a snack or in savory dishes as well as desserts.
- Premium Quality
- Guilt Free
- Nutritious and Versatile Food with Many Suggested Benefits
- High in Minerals
- Non Dairy
- Gluten Free
No statements on this web site have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No product or information on this web site is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Storage and Consumption
- How Long Do Filberts Last?
- Filberts, more commonly known as Hazelnuts, will last up to 2 years in the freezer and up to a year in the refrigerator. In the pantry they should last up to half a year.
- How To Best Store Filberts?
- It is best to store Filberts in a tightly closed plastic bag or container to avoid unwanted odors. Keep in a dark and cool place such as a cupboard if refrigirating is not possible.