Organic Raw Cashews
are a valuable source of minerals, protein, and fiber. While containing less fat than most other nuts cashews do provide healthy fatty acids. These are whole cashews, not halves or pieces. Our fresh, crisp and delicious cashews are a great snack food and cooking ingredient. They have a rich, full, clean flavor with a hint of natural sweetness. Nothing is ever added.
- Premium Quality
- Guilt Free
- Nutritious Food with Many Suggested Benefits
- High in Minerals
- Certified Organic
- Non Dairy
- Gluten Free
No statements on this web site have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No product or information on this web site is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Storage and Consumption
- How Long Do Cashews Last?
- Cashews last longer than other nuts and almonds because of high amounts of oleic acid but due to their high oil content they are also highly perishable. At room temperature, cashews should last a month or two but refrigerating them will increase that to 6 months.
- How To Best Store Cashews?
- Cashews should ideally be stored in the refrigerator. If storing in a fridge is not an option, store them in a dark, cool, and dry place in an airtight container.