Raw Organic Chia Seeds have the highest known level of the essential Omega-3 alpha-Linolenic acid found in nature!
Our Organic Chia seeds are one of natures best sources of dietary fiber, especially soluble fiber. Superedibles' Raw Organic Chia Seed is an excellent source of complete, highly digestible protein containing the proper balance of all the essential amino acids. Superedibles' Raw Organic Chia Seeds are an excellent source of minerals including calcium, iron, phosphorous, magnesium, manganese, potassium, zinc, and is LOADED with antioxidants such as chlorogenic acid, caffeic acid, myricetin, quercetin, and flavonols. Chia has an extremely low glycemic index making it great as a grain replacement and is thought to be allergy safe.
- Omega 3
- High in Fiber
- Use in Smoothies, Yogurt, Juices, Water, Salad, Cereal, Soups and in Baking
IMPORTANT: No statements on this web site have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No product or information on this web site is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Storage and Consumption
- How Long Do Chia Seeds Last?
- Chia seeds should last for more than 2 years if stored properly.
- How To Best Store Chia Seeds?
- The best way to store chia seeds is in an airtight container at a consistent temperature. Storing in a pantry should keep chia seeds good for 2 years while storing in a fridge should extend their freshness to 4 years.
Additional nutritional facts can be found here.