Superedibles' Organic Almonds are truly raw, unpasteurized almonds imported from the Mediterranean region. These almonds are not subject to the USDA regulation in effect since 2007 that requires almonds to be heated or chemically treated.
Our certified organic raw Almonds are great as snacks right out of the bag and in trail mixes or in a variety of recipes. Our unpasteurized, raw almonds are great for soaking/sprouting and making nut milk. They are a rich source of minerals, protein, fiber, and monounsaturated fats. Almonds provide high levels of antioxidant polyphenols from their skins which combined with the Vitamin E in the almond meat work in synergy to provide many health benefits.
- Premium Quality
- Healthy Indulgence
- Guilt Free
- Nutritious Food with many Suggested Benefits
- High in Minerals
- Non Dairy
- Gluten Free
IMPORTANT: No statements on this web site have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No product or information on this web site is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Storage and Consumption
- How Long Do Almonds Last?
- Depending on the almonds, shelf life can vary. Natural raw organic almonds that are properly stored can remain good for up to two years. Roasted almonds can have a shelf life of up to 1 year.
- How To Best Store Almonds?
- It is recommended to store almonds in a properly sealed container and best to store in the fridge or freezer. Prolonged storage in room temperature is not recommended.
Additional nutritional facts can be found here.